Out of the business unfortunately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thomas_JohnDoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so you quit your job because your boss doesn't appreciate? Did they stopped paying you for your work? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
best of luck

CTK59

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New Mexico, it ain't "new" & it ain't "mexico"
Well guys I hate to report that after everything that has happened this year(watching my truck being built, recieving my ford raptor on October 1, 2021, and learning so much in the Ford business through my training and opportunities; I have resigned my roles as a Ford technician yesterday November 24, 2021. I am moving on to other avenues and paths. I appreciate all your guys support and posts regarding these new trucks. I will still be willing to help anyone I can with any knowledge I've learned, but my technical abilities will be limited as I no longer will have access to publications. I want to thank Ford personally for everything I've had the opportunity to gain and learn over these.last 8 years but it's unfortunately time to move on. I wish you all the best of luck in your new trucks and experiences. Your always welcome to reach out to me for.anything or ask for.my contact info! Have a great Thanksgiving
Thank you and good luck. Appreciated your knowledge and insight...

OP
OP
T

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so you quit your job because your boss doesn't appreciate? Did they stopped paying you for your work? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
best of luck
There's more to it then that. It's a long process of explaining and had nothing to do with my physical boss directly. He isn't even in this picture. It is below and above him that made by decision a reality

OP
OP
T

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you all guys, this took a month of planning and still lots of wonder if I'm making the right choice. But being let go 6 days before my official last day really proves to me that I was a worthless pawn in the game I let be played with me to long. The support from you guys really help me realize I made the right choice regardless

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you all guys, this took a month of planning and still lots of wonder if I'm making the right choice. But being let go 6 days before my official last day really proves to me that I was a worthless pawn in the game I let be played with me to long. The support from you guys really help me realize I made the right choice regardless
This S H I T just makes you stronger and wiser. Everything good or bad in your life is experience, it's up to you to learn from it or not, I can tell you are the type that learned something from this.