Our TRX went 9's next up Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Retired in TN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Teslas can be very uncomfortable rides, you could not give me one. The sudden acceleration had me ready to hurl within minutes. I had to tell my S-Ludicrous driving friend to calm it down or pull over and let me out. I have owned multiple cars with over 500 HP and nothing pinned me into my seat like a Tesla. I very much dislike Teslas.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Teslas can be very uncomfortable rides, you could not give me one. The sudden acceleration had me ready to hurl within minutes. I had to tell my S-Ludicrous driving friend to calm it down or pull over and let me out. I have owned multiple cars with over 500 HP and nothing pinned me into my seat like a Tesla. I very much dislike Teslas.

Now that is an interesting outcome.

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
9.59 @ 140
Its impressive alone that this thing has held together lol

Attachments

• MOV_0896.mov
    1.5 MB
OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now that is an interesting outcome.
Our friend has a plaid and really cant drive that well so it was really scary. Yeah I agree when I wasnt driving it I was scared shytless, driving it myself it was pretty tame considering its a 9.30ish car that I use to see running around. People who may have come into some money and want to be eco-friendly and want a "cool" car are going to hurt themselves. At the end of the day its 9 second car

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fair.

Honestly, I am super happy to be able to rough up 97% of the trucks on the highway and 60% of the cars and then take it off road. Speeding is dangerous to the uneducated.

UCF-150

Reaction score
Our friend has a plaid and really cant drive that well so it was really scary. Yeah I agree when I wasnt driving it I was scared shytless, driving it myself it was pretty tame considering its a 9.30ish car that I use to see running around. People who may have come into some money and want to be eco-friendly and want a "cool" car are going to hurt themselves. At the end of the day its 9 second car

I agree with this. When I'm in the passenger seat and not expecting acceleration it's scary. Driving it is a different story.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's like rock crawling. Driving is fine. Being a passenger sucks balls. Being in control, expecting the acceleration, it's a different experience.