Our Raptor For SEMA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Our Raptor is still in the works and will be at the SEMA Show this November. Baja Designs is our sponsor. The truck will be equipped with front and rear Wicked Performance prerunner bumpers, four 8" Baja Designs La Paz HID spot and driving lights, 50 inch BD Stealth XPG light bar above windshield, AIRAID intake, Camburg upper control arms, ReadyLift Leveling Kit, AutoFab hood pins, chase rack with integrated tool box, two tire seats, 15 lb PowerTank and amber safety lights, Line-X bed lined, red wall General Grabbers, ProComp 1028 polished wheels, Lowrance 7m Off Road GPS, ICOM Race Radio with 4' whip antenna and who knows what else. Since my main job is body and paint, I may do something unique, but I love the truck the way it is, plus everything else I'm mounting on it. Let us know if there is anything else you think we should try to add, or do to the truck.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Our Raptor is still in the works and will be at the SEMA Show this November. Baja Designs is our sponsor. The truck will be equipped with front and rear Wicked Performance prerunner bumpers, four 8" Baja Designs La Paz HID spot and driving lights, 50 inch BD Stealth XPG light bar above windshield, AIRAID intake, Camburg upper control arms, ReadyLift Leveling Kit, AutoFab hood pins, chase rack with integrated tool box, two tire seats, 15 lb PowerTank and amber safety lights, Line-X bed lined, red wall General Grabbers, ProComp 1028 polished wheels, Lowrance 7m Off Road GPS, ICOM Race Radio with 4' whip antenna and who knows what else. Since my main job is body and paint, I may do something unique, but I love the truck the way it is, plus everything else I'm mounting on it. Let us know if there is anything else you think we should try to add, or do to the truck.

If your going to paint the truck, you might as well put front and rear fiberglass on.
I've never heard of "two tire seats", what's that?
I remember reading that you had designed a chase rack, do you have any pics of it?
Why the leveling kit and Burg upper arms? I wouldn't put the Readylift kit on myself.
Who's booth will the truck be in?

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Like I mentioned, I prob will not to any body mods cause I love the truck the way it is. The chase rack is still in the process and I'll post pics as soon as its ready. Tire seats meaning that there are two slots designed for the spares tires to stand upright, located on each side of the tool box. ReadyLift kit cause it was given by promotion for RaptorAddict.com which so far has done pretty good, and having the Camburg A-Arms is just another touch of business promotion. We will not be in a booth. When your vehicle is sponsored by an exhibitor, it is usually placed in a featured vehicle spot, unless the exhibitor wants your vehicle in their booth.

Last edited:

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Outside between buildings or in front of the convention center.
I like to make a note of everything I need to see the 8 days were there

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Addict...

I'm sure I speak for many of us when I say let's see some PICS of what ya got so far!!! This is like a show and tell with no show! :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm not sure where the truck will be placed at SEMA yet. Most featured vehicles are out front. But as far as pics go, the truck doesn't look like much yet considering the bumpers and upper light bar aren't mounted yet. I know. I sound like I'm all talk without pics. It ain't some hyped crazy super Raptor FYI, just an everyday vehicle that's geared up for some major fun.