GEN 2 Our New Halon Fire Extinguisher + Mounting Bracket!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe12345

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yowsa! That looks pretty, but man oh man is it hard to justify when you can get pk bottles for 30 bucks, and halotron for under a hundred.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jesus you guys are cheap lol. This looks awesome and is the only stuff you want to spray in an expensive vehicle.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No one is being cheap, the exact same fire suppressant can be had for under a hundred bucks.
With the mount? And the custom bracket? All 3 high quality pieces?

don’t like the option don’t buy it. Jumping all over a new vendor is awful. Some People are fine dropping $1200 on brand name fog lights when the ‘same’ ones can be had for $600 or comparable ones with questionable longevity for $200. Give the guy a break. Don’t like his price? Don’t buy it.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I gotta hand it to this forum, and it’s why it’s my favorite.

recently joined a bmw forum after buying an M5. I posted on a sponsor thread a review of one of their products. I said the holes on the diffuser for 1200 bucks did not line up, but the owner of the small company installed it for free and I appreciated that.

my post was deleted quicker than I’d be at the dealer buying a new truck should mine go up in smoke.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree with everyone else... good gravy it’s expensive! You can accomplish the same thing for less than $200.

Realjones88 - I’d highly recommend you mount that dude... fire extinguishers become flying projectiles during an accident.

ahh, but it may be behind the front passenger seat where his lovely wife sits. :lol:

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, saw this and I thought I’d put my two sense in. I work in the fire industry. That is quite pricey for that size halon. Hope you don’t discharge it because it will cost the same amount as new to refill it.

Better off going with a BC or PK extinguisher. They are non corrosive and cheaper to purchase and maintain.

Try to Avoid ABC extinguishers around those nice 70k trucks, they will do the job but will also destroy all your electrical components at the same time. Very corrosive.

You can get a decent extinguisher vehicle bracket from Brooks Fire Equipment for 30 bucks.

Do the research.

The problem with both BC & PK, is you will have abrasive powder everywhere if it's an under hood fire and you will be trying to clean up the mess for weeks. The powder is nearly impossible to remove from everywhere unless you are pulling your engine. Will they both put out a fire? Absolutely yes. Will the powder make an unholy mess of everything? Oh, yeah. I don't work in the fire industry, but I was a fireman for 10 years. Dry chem is great to use on SOMEONE ELSE'S vehicle to put out a fire. F*ck that, if you have a choice.

Last edited:

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Safecraft Bottle - $310
Safecraft Mount - $164

Those two alone add up to $474. Leaving less than $200 for our Raptor mount.

You don't need to have the best bottle but please secure yours some how. That can cause a lot of damage if it's not strapped down. This uses a clean agent where there is no residue and cleanup after use.

We appreciate you checking it out. With our discount code its coming to just over $600 which is a great deal with the bracket, bottle, and mount!

It's the quality of the bottle and the agent inside the bottle that makes it so good. When the worst happens we want the best to prepare for it.

With all due respect, Halon (Halotron) is Halon... I’m most certain that you haven’t attempted to change or improve Halon, have you?

Your bottle and nozzle is very nice - I’ll give you that. But I’m very happy and confident with the quality of General/Amerex brand fire extinguishers - which can be obtained for less than $200.

I can dip my toilet in 24kt gold, but that doesn’t change its purpose... only the price.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can dip my toilet in 24kt gold, but that doesn’t change its purpose... only the price.

holy shit, pun intended, you dudes are talented. Can you do mine? :lol:
As Austin Powers said, I want a solid gold toilet bowl but it’s just not in the cards.