GEN 2 Our New Halon Fire Extinguisher + Mounting Bracket!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good morning all!

We just received our own fire bottle and bracket! Halotron clean agents leave no residue behind so there is no cleanup in the event of a discharge, and first the Gen 2 Raptors under the passenger seat.

Does anyone have a cool setup on their own? We thought about putting it in the bed but we wanted it close to the driver for immediate accessibility if needed. Plus that means we would have to move our mounted hand sanitizer dispenser

We are running a limited sale on these for the forum members!
Use Promo Code "5 Off FRF"

Check it out!
https://www.olsenmotorsports.net/product/ford-raptor-halon-fire-extinguisher-mounting-bracket/

Fire Bottle-2.jpg Bottle.jpgBottle-8.jpg

realjones88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A PB2 safecraft is $300. A generic halotron is half that. So you're selling a $360 mounting bracket?

My setup is a $20 one stuffed under the rear seat.

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with everyone else... good gravy it’s expensive! You can accomplish the same thing for less than $200.

Realjones88 - I’d highly recommend you mount that dude... fire extinguishers become flying projectiles during an accident.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to welcome Olsen Motorsports to FRF and I'm looking forward to seeing your other Raptor offerings as they become available. Thank you for offering members a FRF discount too. More Raptor vendors/manufacturers is always a great thing and I know Olsen Motorsports already has an incredible reputation in the high end sports car suspension market.

Regarding some of the above comments, is this set-up expensive? Yes, but it's also top notch billet quality and cost is all relative. Some guys will drop $2k for ceramic coating or $5k for clear wrap or an audio system and not think twice. From a quality and ascetics stand point, this is as good as it gets!

Good luck Tim. :cheers:

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A PB2 safecraft is $300. A generic halotron is half that. So you're selling a $360 mounting bracket?

My setup is a $20 one stuffed under the rear seat.

Safecraft Bottle - $310
Safecraft Mount - $164

Those two alone add up to $474. Leaving less than $200 for our Raptor mount.

You don't need to have the best bottle but please secure yours some how. That can cause a lot of damage if it's not strapped down. This uses a clean agent where there is no residue and cleanup after use.

700$ !?!??!?!?!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

We appreciate you checking it out. With our discount code its coming to just over $600 which is a great deal with the bracket, bottle, and mount!

I agree with everyone else... good gravy it’s expensive! You can accomplish the same thing for less than $200.

Realjones88 - I’d highly recommend you mount that dude... fire extinguishers become flying projectiles during an accident.

It's the quality of the bottle and the agent inside the bottle that makes it so good. When the worst happens we want the best to prepare for it.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know nothing about the price of these things. What I do know is if my truck caught fire, I'd be at the dealership the same day buying a new one, not trying to put it out.

Now if I was driving along and saw your truck on fire, I'd step on it and hope the wind I created going by blew it out cause that's as close as I'm getting to it.

It does look cool though. And I am a sucker for the word billet, though I have no clue what that really means.

NM156

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, looks nice, but I was wondering about the size. Pictures might be deceiving but it looks kinds small. How many trigger pulls do you get with this? Or how long will it spray might be a better question. Also, what a about refills?

thanks

Reaction score
Hey, saw this and I thought I’d put my two sense in. I work in the fire industry. That is quite pricey for that size halon. Hope you don’t discharge it because it will cost the same amount as new to refill it.

Better off going with a BC or PK extinguisher. They are non corrosive and cheaper to purchase and maintain.

Try to Avoid ABC extinguishers around those nice 70k trucks, they will do the job but will also destroy all your electrical components at the same time. Very corrosive.

You can get a decent extinguisher vehicle bracket from Brooks Fire Equipment for 30 bucks.

Do the research.