Other Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sooner89

Reaction score
I know I'm going to get "flamed" for this question. But does anyone make a shock to replace the Fox rear shocks that is economical? I'm getting tired of spending $150 a year to rebuild mine. Is there a standard type F-150 shock that will work? I'm not jumping my truck or anything like that so I really just need a good shock. If not I'm going to have to start rebuilding them myself. Suggestions.

thanks

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rebuilding them yourself is the best "affordable" option... if you are needing an annual rebuild you should be looking at stepping up, not down.

Christyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed on needing to step up, not down...

AccuTune has some shocks that are a little cheaper than the bypass ones everyone advertises, I think they're super duty spec, but have very similar dimensions. They revalve them to your needs for free too.

Jace21583

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I'm going to get "flamed" for this question. But does anyone make a shock to replace the Fox rear shocks that is economical? I'm getting tired of spending $150 a year to rebuild mine. Is there a standard type F-150 shock that will work? I'm not jumping my truck or anything like that so I really just need a good shock. If not I'm going to have to start rebuilding them myself. Suggestions.

thanks
Maybe I'm missing something but why are you rebuilding your rear shocks annually?