OTA Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CigarSmokingZombie

Reaction score
I’m excited about this. Yes, this is new to all F150s but wondering if we will see some Raptor Easter eggs. I’ll do the upgrade to Gen3 just for the new technology. Yes, I’m coming from a Gen2 Leadfoot. What say u?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OTA is great, but until you start seeing updates that you actually see as improvements, it's hard to get excited about. Honestly, since Ford makes it's money from selling you new vehicles, not improving what you already have, I would not be surprised if nothing really happens with this. Ford will still hold their 'big' changes to new vehicles only.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OTA is great, but until you start seeing updates that you actually see as improvements, it's hard to get excited about. Honestly, since Ford makes it's money from selling you new vehicles, not improving what you already have, I would not be surprised if nothing really happens with this. Ford will still hold their 'big' changes to new vehicles only.

I think the main difference is that if ford were to say this update fixes this problem, you wouldn't have to waste half a day at the dealer getting it. You could set your own vehicle up in the driveway and do it. Even if someone took it in all the tech would have to do is go out to the parking lot as long as the wifi reaches out there. I edited this to add it is going to be scary however when someone screws up the update. Then who is responsible? lol