Original Raptor Gen1 Wheels - what are they worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold my Gen1 years ago and these wheels have been in my warehouse even longer. I swapped out the OEM wheels for Fuel's shortly after I bought the truck. I want to sell them if I can. Any idea what they are worth and what type of buyer may want them?

51305428030_6742db598a_c.jpg

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would think between 2-400 bucks. Somebody that is selling there modded early Gen 1 might want them. Or somebody wanting a second set for the winter months?

Sportyworty

Reaction score
Those would be a perfect candidate for an OMF beadlock converstion...
I like this idea a lot. Bronze beadlocks might pop on these factory non beadlock rims. The original Gen 1 beadlock is similar to a well known really inexpensive muscle car rim with the multiple holes. The poor man’s Cragar. I can’t do it ! Plus they are kinda spendy for 12 yr old used rim. Thanks for posting this link BenBB

Sportyworty

Reaction score
Smarter guy with my particular taste would get the OEM Gen 1 beadlock rims and mount 35’s as a second set. Somehow that does not sound as fun at the moment as my vision of “no one else has these and they are OEM.” Sorta like a first edition Gen 1 beadlock that was avail 2010.
Gonna call em up and see what’s what !