Orders w/ multiple dealers…Issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whatever happened with your multiple orders? Did you get a vin for any yet?
Canceled all but one. That one was reordered as a 23. Found a LFG 21 in March and bought it. Glad I did. It has all the stuff Ford has recently been deleting. And at $5k over MSRP, I payed less than the 23 MSRP.

Gopher11

Reaction score
Canceled all but one. That one was reordered as a 23. Found a LFG 21 in March and bought it. Glad I did. It has all the stuff Ford has recently been deleting. And at $5k over MSRP, I payed less than the 23 MSRP.
Glad to know you got a truck. Did they cancel because lack of allocation or do you speculate ford saw you with multiple orders and decided to only fill one?

wilddanman007

Reaction score
I want to get a new 2023 Raptor R - I live in New Hampshire and all the dealers in 150 miles of me are way over MSRP and a long wait? Any suggestions, like friendly dealer who isn't seeking to charge stupid money over MSRP and still make me wait forever??

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Glad to know you got a truck. Did they cancel because lack of allocation or do you speculate ford saw you with multiple orders and decided to only fill one?
No clue. It's not illegal to buy more than one truck yet. Is it? I don't know anymore in this bizzaro world.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to get a new 2023 Raptor R - I live in New Hampshire and all the dealers in 150 miles of me are way over MSRP and a long wait? Any suggestions, like friendly dealer who isn't seeking to charge stupid money over MSRP and still make me wait forever??
You are never going to see msrp on a raptor R unless you are close personal friends of the dealer. It’s hard enough to find msrp on the standard raptor