Ordering KINGS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mille_ed

Reaction score
The lead time on shocks is so long that I recommend you go straight to mid travel up front. You won’t see a big improvement with the 3.0 fronts except for reduced shock fade compared to stock. The front won’t keep up with the bypasses on the rear.

OP
OP
Nex

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
This has been my struggle for over a month. To mid travel or not to mid travel. Thats the question.

OP
OP
Nex

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Ordered Kings, 3.0 front and 3.5 bypass for the rear. Opted not to do the front mid travel kit as we only have 1 set of dunes here in WA and they are 3.5 hours away.

Still want to see pictures of people's bypass racks. Still undecided on running a bypass rack with or without spare tire carrier. Being able to use the truck bed from time to time as a truck would be nice.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the current plan. Get the Kings on order, and start collecting the rest of the parts.

Truck is already on 37s and has work done to it. Has Geisers in the frint, Icon and King bumps in the rear, this is the next step. But figured I'd go with a rear bypass instead of just 3.0s. Need bumpers and fenders also.
How do you like the Geiser's?

OP
OP
Nex

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
They came on the truck along with the Icons. So I don't know how they compare to stock. But the truck handles good both on and off road.

OP
OP
Nex

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Almost spring time and that means almost time to install the Kings. Was waiting on the winter road salt to stop being used. The OBS has been my daily for a number of months and think all the kinks have been worked out.

So the question is, what pressure gauge is everyone using? Any tools you all recommend as well?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoahE