Ordering a new Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good morning!
I just want to let everyone know if you order a new Raptor from me which several of you have you will be buying it at MSRP when the vehicle arrives! It is normal once you place your order Ford can up the price several hundred dollars. If this isn't acceptable please seek another dealer. Now, I have several people on my order sheet for 2019. If you want to be one of the first to grab your 2019 @ MSRP with Lifetime warranty please give me a shout.

Thank you!
JB
615-708-5425
[email protected]

Beauf

Reaction score
When do you expect the '19 orders to start arriving?

When will the final color and option list be available?

OP
OP
R

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When do you expect the '19 orders to start arriving?

When will the final color and option list be available?

The word was mid June but nothing has updated this week. I hope to have a update sometime no later then mid next week.

OP
OP
R

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you expect the price to increase for 2019?

Yes but depends on which of the new features are considered options or if they are standard equipment. If all new features are optional then price would clearly be more due to upgrades. If the the new features are standard then one would expect the base price to increase. The 2018 model between March and now increased by $550 on the base price alone.......

Spike

Reaction score
Just so I am clear we don’t know the price until the truck is delivered is this correct?

Spike

Reaction score
Right but it’ll still be MSRP. I’m glad Raptor4You is putting it out there so there are no surprises.

@Raptor4You, What are the average price increases from time of order until delivery? And what is the highest increase you have seen. Just seems like if you order a truck and I assume you have to put down a deposit that you would pay the order price now if its a $100 or $200 bucks not a big deal but if it is over a thousand then I may have to re budget or adjust my loan. Glad I am getting this info before I order.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price increases have usually been about $500 and the dealers can't control it unless they want to take the hit. I agree with you that it sticks to have to payway more than expected. We just have to wait and see what Ford does to their option and option pricing. They might force you to buy things you didn't plan on getting originally. That can happen if they make previous option now standard.

OP
OP
R

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Raptor4You, What are the average price increases from time of order until delivery? And what is the highest increase you have seen. Just seems like if you order a truck and I assume you have to put down a deposit that you would pay the order price now if its a $100 or $200 bucks not a big deal but if it is over a thousand then I may have to re budget or adjust my loan. Glad I am getting this info before I order.

I would expect $500.00 on the average! That seems to happen each year on the Raptor.....

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Just so I am clear we don’t know the price until the truck is delivered is this correct?

You will have a solid price per the MSRP however your can expect to go up on the average of $500.00 from Ford. This doesn't always happen but it is likely.