Ordering a 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should have your salesman contact the regional rep to get that info. I was told that carbon fiber and beadlocks would delay my order but that could have changed by now. There are some salesman on here that will hopefully provide you with more up to date info.

OP
OP
R

Robert mcatee

Reaction score
I called and canceled the spray in bed liner. Im not sure I can wait till late December delivery! Im in a 2017 f150 lariat but every bump I hit in the road I wish I already had the raptor!

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called and canceled the spray in bed liner. Im not sure I can wait till late December delivery! Im in a 2017 f150 lariat but every bump I hit in the road I wish I already had the raptor!

lol, it's literally a day or two extra for the bed liner, but I've heard the after market liners are better anyway.

Have you gotten a build week yet?

OP
OP
R

Robert mcatee

Reaction score
They said it would be the week befor Thanksgiving. He told me if I cancel the bed liner it would push back my build date. Is that typical salesman crap or truth?

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They said it would be the week befor Thanksgiving. He told me if I cancel the bed liner it would push back my build date. Is that typical salesman crap or truth?

Well, I can speak from a degree of expertise here, at least regarding scheduling evidence. I placed my order in mid-September, order was accepted the first week scheduling began (09/22), I'm scheduled for a build date of 11/25 (the Sunday after Thanksgiving), and I should take delivery in early to mid-December (if the delivery pattern holds true).

So if you either just placed your order or are about to, I would be surprised if your build was somehow scheduled ahead of mine.

But if it is, let me know so I can call my dealer and chew them out, lol.

I think regular F150 orders are built 2-4 weeks from order, but Raptors are allocated vehicles, meaning the allocation process lengthens the timeline. Your salesman may simply not be accounting for this.

Todd458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DD1DAB25-79A8-4533-8A61-AD2808D9DB1F.jpeg
Well, I can speak from a degree of expertise here, at least regarding scheduling evidence. I placed my order in mid-September, order was accepted the first week scheduling began (09/22), I'm scheduled for a build date of 11/25 (the Sunday after Thanksgiving), and I should take delivery in early to mid-December (if the delivery pattern holds true).

So if you either just placed your order or are about to, I would be surprised if your build was somehow scheduled ahead of mine.

But if it is, let me know so I can call my dealer and chew them out, lol.

I think regular F150 orders are built 2-4 weeks from order, but Raptors are allocated vehicles, meaning the allocation process lengthens the timeline. Your salesman may simply not be accounting for this.

Well this is my story. Mine was ordered 8/28. I’m just not sure how this works....View attachment 114914

Last edited:

Todd458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is all that I can find on the site. It says it was entered into the system, I have a Vin number, but I don’t know when the scheduled build is. What are you thinking? The Vin # was given to me by my dealer. It says it will be delivered in 44 days. And it does count down daily when I check.