Ordered two Raptors and.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M60gunr

Reaction score
I feel your pain I ordered 12/3 and only thing I got was a confirmation email from ford.

I went over to the dark side and ordered a TRX on 12/16. My salesman text me today informing me my truck was in paint. Will likely be here in the beginning of Feb. Come on in the water is great lol
I'm getting very close to doing the same thing.

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TRX Order date:
12/16
D1:
12/22
F status:
1/12
Arrived:
01/20

Raptor order date:
12/2
Order confirmation email:
12/2
Nothing further

I don't understand why the ordering process with ford has gotten so bad. I've never had a problem until this raptor. And they can't blame COVID or the chip shortage bc other manufacturers are getting it done with little issues. I can tell you first hand BMW and Ram, at least for me, have had zero issues and fast turn around times in the past 2 years.

Hoping my 22 gets built but until then...smiles per gallon! ‍♂️
2C4CB9AB-3B3E-4DE7-9AC8-BC3974AF252E.jpeg

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I'm a little surprised. I spent about the same amount of time trying (not sure I was successful) trying to find an allocation as it took to have my Ram built. My dad ordered a 22 raptor as well and it's been over a month and nothing more than confirmation email. Trying to get him to order a TRX in the interim as well. I think my 34 day build time may have convinced him lol

RaptorND

Reaction score
I know I'm a little surprised. I spent about the same amount of time trying (not sure I was successful) trying to find an allocation as it took to have my Ram built. My dad ordered a 22 raptor as well and it's been over a month and nothing more than confirmation email. Trying to get him to order a TRX in the interim as well. I think my 34 day build time may have convinced him lol

Are you planning on keeping both ? Will be interesting to see what the future values on the trx with one more model year of the hellcat (2023) will be. I assume the demand will be strong and therefore values with the “get it while you can” mentality. Also speculation on a slight refresh and performance boost to combat the raptor R.

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you planning on keeping both ? Will be interesting to see what the future values on the trx with one more model year of the hellcat (2023) will be. I assume the demand will be strong and therefore values with the “get it while you can” mentality. Also speculation on a slight refresh and performance boost to combat the raptor R.
No I won't keep both, I would sell the TRX for the raptor and make money lol If I absolutely love the TRX I'll just hold onto it and when/if my raptor ever gets built I would post on here so someone on the forum could take my raptor and not have to wait.

RaptorND

Reaction score
No I won't keep both, I would sell the TRX for the raptor and make money lol If I absolutely love the TRX I'll just hold onto it and when/if my raptor ever gets built I would post on here so someone on the forum could take my raptor and not have to wait.

I like that plan !

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A good man, you are!