Ordered two Raptors and.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TXAG

TXAG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Need to eat some crow and update this thread. I placed two orders, one was a dealership within an hour of me with great reviews and they have been very responsive the entire time. The other was 6 hours away and they have been unresponsive, completely. When I called Ford Performance they could see the closest dealers order and said it was unscheduled. I started to get off the phone and barely remembered to have them check the other order. Turns out that order was IN TRANSIT! Could not believe it! Told my salesman there and he seemed surprised and said he would check. Sure enough, it was in transit. Got a call from him this morning and truck is on the lot!! Financing and price is all setup with them, so I feel like no surprise ADM. I will share the dealership info once the deal is done.

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need to eat some crow and update this thread. I placed two orders, one was a dealership within an hour of me with great reviews and they have been very responsive the entire time. The other was 6 hours away and they have been unresponsive, completely. When I called Ford Performance they could see the closest dealers order and said it was unscheduled. I started to get off the phone and barely remembered to have them check the other order. Turns out that order was IN TRANSIT! Could not believe it! Told my salesman there and he seemed surprised and said he would check. Sure enough, it was in transit. Got a call from him this morning and truck is on the lot!! Financing and price is all setup with them, so I feel like no surprise ADM. I will share the dealership info once the deal is done.
Congratulations!!! Great news