Ordered Raptor...will I get one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broderick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, Broderick!

The best way for me to tell if a specific order is being produced is to check on its status. I don't have the ability to see a dealership's allocation, but I do try to get updated information out to folks who have ordered as quickly as possible. If you have an order you'd like me to check on, PM me your order number and dealership name/location and I'll take a look. :)

Crystal

Thank you so much:)
I would prefer checking my order next month since I just placed my order a week ago.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW and FWIW my salesman said the following: there are 65,000 pending raptor orders....many will get screwed. Not sure where he got that number, but as we all know, placing an order is not the same as actually ordering and it being fulfilled.

Reminds of that Seinfeld sketch....you know how to take a reservation....

Sounds like MAJOR BS to me

VMAN

Reaction score
Hi, Broderick!

The best way for me to tell if a specific order is being produced is to check on its status. I don't have the ability to see a dealership's allocation, but I do try to get updated information out to folks who have ordered as quickly as possible. If you have an order you'd like me to check on, PM me your order number and dealership name/location and I'll take a look. :)

Crystal

Crystal,

Is it possible to see the total number of orders for a particular model type?

thanks,

OP
OP
SVT Bob18

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW and FWIW my salesman said the following: there are 65,000 pending raptor orders....many will get screwed. Not sure where he got that number, but as we all know, placing an order is not the same as actually ordering and it being fulfilled.

Reminds of that Seinfeld sketch....you know how to take a reservation....

Classic! Best sitcom ever.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you so much:)
I would prefer checking my order next month since I just placed my order a week ago.

Sounds good, Broderick! :waytogo:

Crystal,

Is it possible to see the total number of orders for a particular model type?

thanks,

Hey VMAN,

I believe so. If you call our Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673 they can submit this as a research request for you.

Crystal