Ordered Raptor...will I get one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have given my dealer the green light to order my Raptor. I was excited that I got this step out of the way. But I'm getting a little nervous now. Based on what I've read in other posts, just because I've ordered one...doesn't mean I'm guaranteed one. This has got me a bit concerned because I spent more time than I wanted, haggling the price down and wasn't able to tell my dealer to order till 2/27. Anyone else out there order theirs on or around this date? Also, how do I know my dealer has placed my order? My dealer has assured me that he can order my Raptor. I just hope he's not blowing smoke up my hole! I'm not too concerned with the time it takes to get one...I just want to be sure that I get one!

D

Deleted member 12951

Get the DORA and call SVT to confirm the order was accepted. Once you get that, then wait.

Sent using Tapatalk

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have given my dealer the green light to order my Raptor. I was excited that I got this step out of the way. But I'm getting a little nervous now. Based on what I've read in other posts, just because I've ordered one...doesn't mean I'm guaranteed one. This has got me a bit concerned because I spent more time than I wanted, haggling the price down and wasn't able to tell my dealer to order till 2/27. Anyone else out there order theirs on or around this date? Also, how do I know my dealer has placed my order? My dealer has assured me that he can order my Raptor. I just hope he's not blowing smoke up my hole! I'm not too concerned with the time it takes to get one...I just want to be sure that I get one!

Ask if they have an allocation for one. Then ask for the DORA so you have acknowledgement. Ford will except the order but not pull it without an allocation. This normally takes 4-5 weeks from the time the order is placed. Some get lucky and it gets pulled sooner.

OP
OP
SVT Bob18

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get the DORA and call SVT to confirm the order was accepted. Once you get that, then wait.

Sent using Tapatalk

Thanks. I already sent my dealer an email asking about the DORA. Once I get that, then I'll breathe a little easier.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Phone SVT once a week, end of the week is better. If your in their system you'll get you truck. The wait goes fast.