Ordered new 22 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mook5186

Reaction score
Just ordered a new raptor a few weeks ago told me it would be 6-8mths before it comes in lol. I’ve been around here looking at different threads just getting use to the forum. I came from a jeep background so I’m use to how these forums are.

Biggest questions is I have does anyone have the 37 package and what the difference besides front springs to accommodate the lager tire. Frame difference front or rear? Any kinda difference braces on the frame or rear axel? Just curious I want to jump to a 37 just couldn’t take the blue interior and the price tag.

Also adding a intercooler and stage 1 tune from goosetune once he does his magic. Truck is going to be used mostly for pleasure and beach vacation with wife and kids.

Always wanted one of these truck finally at the point in life to have one and enjoy it. Thanks everyone

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, congrats on your order. You don’t have to get the blue interior with the 37 package with the 22’s, what kind of dufus salesman did you get, lol.

OP
OP
mook5186

mook5186

Reaction score
Salesman was actually really helpful and good to work with did a internet build. I came in went over what I wanted told me to delete bedliner and things like that it will only hold up the order. Just wanted to know if there were anything besides front springs to make the truck able to handle the 37’s

dhdcf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nowhere close to Podunk, where most of you live.
6-8 months. I hope it works out. I had a 21 leadfoot on order but an agate one with another dealer became available. I went w the agate as I was torn beteeen the two anyway. Few weeks later I get a text from dealership saying they lost the leadfoot and that I made the right call. I didn't get into the details about it because I didn't care at that point. Anyway. My point to all of this is if one becomes available before you get yours, its worth considering buying it. I know you probably know all of this already but wanted to share my experience.

Bugzuki

Reaction score
Since you did the internet build you built of the 21MY so it includes the blue interior with the 37 package. But if you would have told the salesman that you wanted the 37s he could have added it without the blue interior since it is a MY22 that you ordered.

If you want 37s and can afford it you should order that package.

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know on the 37 package they reworked the frame to accomodate a full sized tire in the stock location. If you were trying to go 37" after the fact you'd need to run a bedcage. Also if you're going to add an intercooler then your truck can handle a stage 2 tune, I highly recommend that route.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All good info given above and if your going to be waiting 6-8m anyway, mod that order and get the 37’s with black interior. Many have otherwise put 37’s on 35 trucks. You can level it as well to insure any clearance issues. If you going to put an aftermarket IC in, then you might as well do the stg 2 tune. You can use the extra power for moving the 37’s.

OP
OP
mook5186

mook5186

Reaction score
Thanks for the insight. From wha I’ve seen on videos comparing the two looks to only be a heavier rate spring up front. Seems the frame is already modified on both 35 and 37 models to accommodate either or. Can anyone confirm that? Still a hefty price tag for some wheels and tires if you don’t have to get the recaros and that ugly blue interior