Ordered......kind of.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mtcatsfan

Reaction score
Crank the seat heaters for a few minutes before your wife gets in for the first time..... It's like an unnoticed subliminal ****** innuendo....

You can thank me when she says:
"wow you were right.... For some reason I really like this truck....."

Muahahahaaa!! :evillol:

Love that advice! I'm not sure the heated seats in the other vehicles has ever don that for her though. Maybe I'll have to find a washboarded gravel road for our first drive so they can be heated....and vibrate.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love that advice! I'm not sure the heated seats in the other vehicles has ever don that for her though. Maybe I'll have to find a washboarded gravel road for our first drive so they can be heated....and vibrate.

Now we're talkin!

Screw what society says... When a man thinks with his little head it does pay off!!

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Now we're talkin!

Screw what society says... When a man thinks with his little head it does pay off!!

Heated seats, washboard gravel road - throw a few dice in an onion bag inside her ******* and you're pretty much guarenteed its a winner.

OP
OP
M

mtcatsfan

Reaction score
Heated seats, washboard gravel road - throw a few dice in an onion bag inside her ******* and you're pretty much guarenteed its a winner.

Just about fell out of my desk chair laughing at that one!!:jester:

OP
OP
M

mtcatsfan

Reaction score
Got my VIN # today! Dealer said he didn't know the build date yet but should get some more info on Monday. It's looking like his initial estimate of 8 weeks is going to be off. Probably be closer to the 12 week norm. But at least I'm 1 step closer!!