Ordered......kind of.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtcatsfan

Reaction score
Gave my dealer the list of options I wanted on Friday so he could work me out a price with trade. Talked to him today and he informed me he placed the order knowing he could sell it if I (actually my wife) don't end up liking it. He quoted me a good price and knows there's no way I could resist once I'm sitting in that baby!

Blue Flame Metalic with everything but the moon roof and graphics packages.

OP
OP
M

mtcatsfan

Reaction score
That's a twin to mine. Now if Ford would just ship the damn thing.

How long have you been wating. I'm really hoping to have mine by the 4th of July. But 3 years ago, we ordered the mustang this time of year shooting for the 4th and it showed up on Labor Day. Hope that's not the case this time!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crank the seat heaters for a few minutes before your wife gets in for the first time..... It's like an unnoticed subliminal ****** innuendo....

You can thank me when she says:
"wow you were right.... For some reason I really like this truck....."

Muahahahaaa!! :evillol:

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Crank the seat heaters for a few minutes before your wife gets in for the first time..... It's like an unnoticed subliminal ****** innuendo....

You can thank me when she says:
"wow you were right.... For some reason I really like this truck....."

Muahahahaaa!! :evillol:

LMAO thats hilarious, my exwife found seatwarmers made her ***** too!

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
How long have you been wating. I'm really hoping to have mine by the 4th of July. But 3 years ago, we ordered the mustang this time of year shooting for the 4th and it showed up on Labor Day. Hope that's not the case this time!

I ordered on 1/8, built on 3/7, and sitting awaiting the train ride to me. 3 months seems about the average wait time.