Ordered a TRX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

Reaction score
Well...doesn't look like I'll be taking that TRX afterall...see post "TRX DAMAGED UPON ARRIVAL" :p

Macdaddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this a Raptor forum or a Raptor/TRX love fest? Can’t believe how many memebers on here are touting a Ram. Is Ram sending in secret agents to infiltrate the Ford forum to turn them to trx!? And according to the current administration there won’t be any gas to be sold to put in the trx ur gonna save for ur kid. lol

OP
OP

Reaction score
Completely understand...I'll taper this TRX discussion down. Sad point about the gas though, no matter what you drive.

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn that's alot of money yinz are talking. Im a knuckle dragging airplane mechanic. 1 Raptor thats paid off and just maintain it and 1 daily driver car. Thats it for me

DungysColts

Reaction score
Yea I’m a guy who’s actually owned both and was in a very similar situation. I got the TRX because it was the latest and greatest at the time and there was no GEN 3 to compete at the time of the TRX arrival. Let’s get this straight I have always been a Ford guy. I am on my 7th truck and counting. When you get over the coolness factor of the TRX which took me about 45 days. You start to get to the fit and finish, as well as the little things. 85% of the things about the TRX you’re never going to use on a consistent basis. The launch control the performance pages things of that nature. On the raptor side, you have zoned lighting, which I use all the time you also have a built-in generator. Which I use all the time not to mention when the truck market calls down the resale value of the raptor is always going to be higher than the ram! And lastly I know you don’t buy these trucks for the fuel efficient factor. But double the gas mileage!

quadmaster922

Reaction score
Yep, back in December. Ordered the 37 pkg Raptor (MSRP) in October 2021, but started to have some doubts as to when it would ever get here. In December, ordered a loaded TRX for 9K under invoice. Raptor finally arrived, so took that no problem. Got email that TRX should be here within the upcoming week. I have a 1K non-refundable deposit on the TRX. Thinking about taking delivery and driving it around to see what it’s like. If I were THAT impressed, I would probably sell off the Raptor. If NOT, I guess look to sell the TRX. Option 3, keep and store the TRX…I’ve got a 5.5 year old little boy. Would like to what ya’ll would do…?
I would keep the TRX, it will be a highly collectible in the future, congratulations, I chose the Raptor 37, used to be a Chevy guy till I bought my Raptor, going to order a GT500 next year delivery