Ordered a new Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rickyricke

Reaction score
Ordered on 4/2/18 got the vin# on 4/16/18 salesmen said ETA is 6/4/18 does this sound about right? And is there a way to find out the build date? Wondering while waiting Lol

Blee22

Reaction score
Congrats! Go to performanceparts.ford.com. Click the chat window in the top right corner. Fill out the info and give them your VIN number. They can give you the build date and ETA of delivery.

Then you can go to research maniacs and enter your VIN for the window sticker which people have said fills out about 5-7 days before your build date.

My build date is 4/25. 1 more week to go and 2-3 weeks till I take delivery! Still no window sticker released though.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great for you, I ordered (with cash deposit) a new Raptor on 3/8/2018 and its' still in the "unscheduled clean" status which means nothing has happened yet. I did just receive notice yesterday that my priority was changed from 19 to 1 so it should be scheduled this coming week. Confusing though as the Dealer can only go as low as a priority 10 and it takes Regional level to order a Priority 1...we shall see, but just drove a buddy's new 2018 Raptor today and it was...well... AWESOME! That thing kicked ass!! Can't wait to get mine!!

Details please, Sir!

Attachments

• Santa Clarita meet01.jpg
    Santa Clarita meet01.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered on 4/2/18 got the vin# on 4/16/18 salesmen said ETA is 6/4/18 does this sound about right? And is there a way to find out the build date? Wondering while waiting Lol

Ordered mine on 4-9 and got the build date (5-14) and VIN on 4-16. They told me probably 10 weeks, so that sounds accurate.

scab
Black
802A
Moonroof
Orange accent interior
Bed extender
Tailgate applique

OP
OP
R

Rickyricke

Reaction score
build date

Ordered mine on 4-9 and got the build date (5-14) and VIN on 4-16. They told me probably 10 weeks, so that sounds accurate.

scab
Black
802A
Moonroof
Orange accent interior
Bed extender
Tailgate applique
Yep talk to my salesman and my build date was 5/7 but changed to week of 5/14 .