Ordered 6/11/2021 - Last ETA 2/25 now 3/12 - 2021 Model

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dock4

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Ordered 6/12. Finally showed "built" on 1/6. No updates since then. The current ETA is 3/4. I'm sure the ETA will get pushed again.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Ordered 6/12. Finally showed "built" on 1/6. No updates since then. The current ETA is 3/4. I'm sure the ETA will get pushed again.
Damn I guess we should all prepare to wait months after initial production and blend dates. Is it a 2021 ?

bbeaman

Reaction score
I ordered 2021 leadfoot gray, with everything (no on 37s tho). Here how it has gone for me.
Order 6/11/21
Blend 10/5/21
Built 12/15/21
Sat on the "ramp" in Flat Rock until 2/1/22 when it was sent "back" to production (unknown reasons).
Back to Ramp on 2/18/22
Beginning 2/1 when it was sent back to the plant. i hand wrote a letter to Ford Customer Relations and called them and left messages every other day. I NEVER got a call back.

So on 2/22/22 it went to "SHIPPED."
Yeah.. the folks at Ford Performance (very nice folks) say expect delivery in a couple weeks (or second week in March). As Seattle area is kind of the end of the line and takes a bit longer.

Bottom line I will have waited over 9 months since the order and effectively 5 months since it as blended/built.

CodeOrangeGen3

Reaction score
i ordered mine in June, built in Oct, with a floating eta that has been bumped so much that i lost count.

this morning, my eta went from 2/26 all the way to 4/16. ......for a 2021 MY

this is getting ridiculous.
Wow! Thought my 1/28 delivery was bad. Sorry to hear it. Thats BS.

nin9r

Reaction score
Each area has a different zone manager. The dealership will not give out their contact, the dealer can only contact he/her/it.
I had a very spirited conversation with my new zone rep after my stealership told me they were done talking to me the end of January. The prior zone rep left, but they openly gave me her number to reach out. After the zone rep roll-over, they wouldn't pass the new guys info along, but did have him reach out. Like caller ID doesn't work. I should have an update Monday the 28th.

OP
OP
99silverbullet
Reaction score
Update - sent a pleasant email to my sales rep this morning, he said he had his manager reach out to the zone rep and waiting on an update from him. We will see if he actually did it or just telling me that to shut me up.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same boat for me as well, Ordered June, got VIN and production date in July, and my blend/production date is 09/30/21. Ive been waiting since, still in production and ETA has changed about 8 or 9 times and current ETA is 03/21/22. Fully loaded 21 Raptor.

Lately the Canadian tracker hasnt been working and now it seems that I cant access the palsapp tracker as well.

OP
OP
99silverbullet
Reaction score
Same boat for me as well, Ordered June, got VIN and production date in July, and my blend/production date is 09/30/21. Ive been waiting since, still in production and ETA has changed about 8 or 9 times and current ETA is 03/21/22. Fully loaded 21 Raptor.

Lately the Canadian tracker hasnt been working and now it seems that I cant access the palsapp tracker as well.

Not sure if this will help you, but this is the US one - https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/