Ordered 6/11/2021 - Last ETA 2/25 now 3/12 - 2021 Model

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Yes I'm another 2021 Raptor buyer that seams like it the delivery will never happen. I have reached out to my salesmen multiple times and Ford Performance, no one can tell me what's going on or why its delayed.

Anyone have a source or contact I could reach out to? I'm starting to see 2022 models out on the road with same options/color. I even see my exact truck on Autotrader for sale, of course a 20K up charge.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a DeLorean I can borrow because my ETA was 1/27 which hasn't changed since 1/8 AND my Raptor has yet to be delivered! At least y'all have a future date smgdh

OP
OP
99silverbullet
Reaction score
Believe me I think they knew how long with would take, but if they told the truth no one would have ordered one.

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Believe me I think they knew how long with would take, but if they told the truth no one would have ordered one.
I'm not sure anyone can tell you anything factual since they're probably not sitting at the factory. Mine has been in production since 7 February with no ETA on delivery. I assume it's due to a chip hold, but no one can say exactly what's going on. At the end of the day, you just accept that you'll get it when you get it, or you pass the order on to the next in line.

I've been following this forum since just prior to the order banks opening in June of '21 (when I originally ordered) and expected delays due to COVID. There was talk of semi conductor shortages at THAT time and it has gotten worse. Everyone who ordered should have known this was a possibility. At this point, the wait is part of the game, I choose to play it.

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that’s crazy…. I ordered 6/15… Delivered in October….. IS37 with every box checked …. I guess I was a lucky guy to even get it … It will be worth the wait, it’s a incredible truck

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your dealer needs to contact the zone manager for help. Mine sat at the factory built for 2.5 months. once the zone manager dug into it, my truck shipped 2 weeks later. might have been good timing, but magic started to happen once the zone manager dug into it.

OP
OP
99silverbullet
Reaction score
Your dealer needs to contact the zone manager for help. Mine sat at the factory built for 2.5 months. once the zone manager dug into it, my truck shipped 2 weeks later. might have been good timing, but magic started to happen once the zone manager dug into it.

you have his contact info?