ordered 2011 or will it be a 2012?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rstarr

Reaction score
Hey guys , I ordered a 2011 screw about two weeks ago. I talked to my dealer this week and they had still not received the vin # yet. They told me to check back Friday morning, that everything on order should schedule on thursday. What are the odd's this might run into a 2012? Ive got a guy wanting to buy my 2011 king ranch super duty but we are waiting to get a vin # so it can go towards my trade in. Any help will be appreciated !!

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys , I ordered a 2011 screw about two weeks ago. I talked to my dealer this week and they had still not received the vin # yet. They told me to check back Friday morning, that everything on order should schedule on thursday. What are the odd's this might run into a 2012? Ive got a guy wanting to buy my 2011 king ranch super duty but we are waiting to get a vin # so it can go towards my trade in. Any help will be appreciated !!

Ford will be building 2011's for about 5 more weeks. If your dealer gets a Vin this or next week, IT WILL BE A 2011.

randy