Order tracking and window sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coryatver

Reaction score
Does anyone know why the order tracking doesn’t work and also the window sticker lookup doesn’t work. My 22 800a was supposed to be built last week, I have a vin but window sticker lookup doesn’t work, and order tracking doesn’t work. Been trying for a couple weeks. I also found a 2022 800a that is at a dealer and can’t look up that window sticker either.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
The tracker has never worked for me and I was able to get my window sticker from a link someone posted on here that was originally a mach E forum link. I downloaded the sticker and saved it, however if I look it up it is no longer there. My MY22 800A was built Dec 9, dealer and ford performance have confirmed it is with the shipping company, was supposed to arrive last week. I wasnt holding my breath, so hoping this week it shows up. Regardless I never had luck with the tracker, always said not a valid VIN...

chrisuhl797

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know why the order tracking doesn’t work and also the window sticker lookup doesn’t work. My 22 800a was supposed to be built last week, I have a vin but window sticker lookup doesn’t work, and order tracking doesn’t work. Been trying for a couple weeks. I also found a 2022 800a that is at a dealer and can’t look up that window sticker either.
Ford is closed until January 4

DingDongDoug

Reaction score
Same for me.
It worked for about 2 weeks after I got my VIN but then I went into build week and it hasn't worked since. Been about 3 weeks now.