Order time...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So i ordered my Raptor on June 1st, so its still early and I haven't heard anything yet, but after reading the forums, i have read a lot of "horror" stories about delays and stuff. Has anyone that ordered a Raptor ever received their Raptor in the 6-8 week time frame the dealer gives them?

Raptordude

Reaction score
That's what I was told on march 11. 6-8 weeks. As of today going on week 15 and no Raptor. SVT says it's built and supposed to be at dealer today. Not Holden my breath though. Oh and I did get the navi. So they still have them.

OP
OP
vanilla_gorilla

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
UGH, yeah, that's what i have been reading! This sucks because i turn in my BMW today and will have to depend on rides, my two feet, my bicycle, and my Fiance to get me around. But at least i wont have a car or insurance payment...

Raptordude

Reaction score
Just start buyin mods. That's what I did to pass the time. They are stacked in boxes in the shop just waitin. Ford has released it to trucking company. Now another wait.

OP
OP
vanilla_gorilla

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The problem is i just turned in my BMW (Lemon) so i'm without a ride, except for my bicycle or my Fiance's truck...lol...not the same. But i am starting to order parts (Raptizzle) ;)

OP
OP
vanilla_gorilla

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Iceman, you have a silver Screw, right? I think I saw you heading westbound on 50 just past the bidwell exit. Damn near snapped my neck looking back at you...lol.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And now I'm thinking of waiting for the 2012 if the race red rumor is correct...

Race Red for 2012 Raptor, is not just a rumor.
From the 2012 F150 Order Bank.........

Model Year: 12 Body/Series: W1R
SEL OPT Description
_ PQ RACE RED

_ SZ BLUE FLAME
_ UA BLACK
_ UH TUXEDO BLACK
_ UX INGOT SILVER
_ YZ OXFORD WHITE