Order still unscheduled? Have a tonneau cover on your build? REMOVE IT (maybe...)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atxdivebezel

Reaction score
I've got the hard folding tonneau cover, a build week of 8/23 slipped from 7/19. I don't think it has anything to do with it at this point. I've been speculating on certain regions perhaps being grouped together, feels like we're all over-rotating on this stuff.

Lags

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell them, you identify as a black non binary gender fluid bi-****** intersectional “female”, and if you don’t get your order in you’ll complain on Twitter. You’ll have your order built before any of us.

For the record, I don’t know what any of those words mean.

It may be as simple as to how much revenue sales the dealer makes (on the prioritization).
****… can we be friends please!? Maybe some whiskey and whole bunch of **** talking!! Yew!!

Brian Hudock

Reaction score
Totaled my 2019 Raptor last Wednesday. Got a check from my insurance 1 hour ago. Called my dealer last Thursday and they have two in the pipeline. One was still available to be modified with a build week of 9/27. Put my order in, Velocity Blue, 801A and Power Pac, and today they sent me a VIN and the build date is now the week of 8/9!! They have another one coming, the build date is the same week, I believe it is Black and about 80K sticker. I believe it available?

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Totaled my 2019 Raptor last Wednesday. Got a check from my insurance 1 hour ago. Called my dealer last Thursday and they have two in the pipeline. One was still available to be modified with a build week of 9/27. Put my order in, Velocity Blue, 801A and Power Pac, and today they sent me a VIN and the build date is now the week of 8/9!! They have another one coming, the build date is the same week, I believe it is Black and about 80K sticker. I believe it available?
they must be doing mostly dealer orders those weeks. i wonder if they will hold them for qc or oktb as this is a new model. they may get built right away but not shipped right away

PerfectoR

Reaction score
If its anything like my Shelby I am expecting a 2 month wait from completion to when it ships....what a joke that was this past year in the middle of winter....

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the hard folding tonneau cover, a build week of 8/23 slipped from 7/19. I don't think it has anything to do with it at this point. I've been speculating on certain regions perhaps being grouped together, feels like we're all over-rotating on this stuff.
I am assuming this a dealer stock order?