Order is in shipment, Dealer is acting funny...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It really comes down to the dealer. They see the $$ and while some truly may not know, most are well aware of the process to price protect. I paid my original MSRP from October, minus the $1395 for BlueCruise. Approx. $74k. In today's environment, I am really happy and maybe for once, I got lucky for a change. lol For the dealers that don't understand... send them this. Even the GM at my dealership found it very helpful. He wanted to be sure I got the original deal but was not sure how to do it... even called the rep. I sent him this and it was kind of that "AHHH. I see now" moment for them! How to complete the price protection on an ordered vehicle . Better since it's an actual Ford dealer doing the video. Hope it helps some of you!

BlacknTan

Reaction score
I think the dealer has to submit a document to Ford to get the price difference, so I doubt they can keep it without you signing it away as part of the deal. When we picked up my wife’s Bronco, we signed a Ford rebate form for the price difference and the dealer cut the check to us.