Order In- Waiting Game Begins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wait starts. Pulled the trigger myself, figured id better do it now and hope to get it before end of next year. no rush love my gen 2. Well I went to 3 dealers. 2 wanted deposits. Nothing crazy only a few hundred bucks. Should have just dealt with the high volume dealer I always use for service and where got my gen 2. I just wasted my time with the other 2. one was $8750 over msrp one was $5000 over. and my dealer. of course said no markup and no deposit. the sales manage said. If it was the 37 package they would have a mark up but not the 35's. I am sure me being a repeat customer and the company I work with gets fleet vehicles there didn't hurt. (name drops help). but he told me to be prepared most likely I wouldn't get a VIN for 2-3 month and be patient.

good luck everyone
Get a VIN in 2-3 months?!!! Uhm…that’s fishy…should be 2-4 weeks if they have an allocation.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get a VIN in 2-3 months?!!! Uhm…that’s fishy…should be 2-4 weeks if they have an allocation.
It all depends on how many allocations the dealer has each month. I put my order in early October and wasn't part of the dealer's allocation until November, and didn't get a Vin until late December.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
he told me they had no allocations. they get about 2 a month. I was number 4 on the list. thats why he said 2 to 3 months. its msrp no deposit. its my usual dealer he was just being honest I believe. he didn't want to over promise.