Order In- Waiting Game Begins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mid October, don't expect myy truck before May, with a big "if" I am lucky!
Could be more like September based on the chip supply and other supply issues.
The first couple minutes of this video the guy explains the codes:
Mine is 19

Last edited:

ra2911

Reaction score
I placed an order with a priority code 10 - my dealer has said it’s now priority 1. I placed it at the beginning of October and still waiting for a VIN…

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, but sometimes it’s best to pay more for something and not have to deal with families favors.

ape318

Reaction score
Priority code 19. Ordered and confirmed mid-October. Still not in production. I’m guessing it’ll be Spring at the earliest.

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2022 order says Priority Code 10 as well... Anyone clarify what that means?
Absolutely nothing without an allocation, even With an allocation priority means nothing either, get a vin # within 2-4 weeks then don’t hold your breath, don’t get a vin# 2-4 weeks start looking elsewhere you just got screwed and wasted a whole lot of time.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only order code that means anything is order code 01. Order code 80 or90 means Ford will never build it. The dealers must select an order code anywhere from 10 to 30 to get vehicles built.
Well 10 doesn’t mean anything unless your dealer has an allocation. You’ll sit forever unscheduled/clean without one

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not worried in the least..ultimately the VP of the dealership (family member) did the order for me.
I think I can say for the rest of us that are still waiting for our rides I wouldnt be even impressed if Jim Farley did the order lol…anyways Congrats on pulling the trigger .

SuperCrow

Reaction score
Congrats!

Finally got a copy of the order sheet from my dealer and they show mine as a priority 01. I’m hoping that is good, as my order was supposed to be the first placed once the 2022 allocations hit my dealer. I’ll be giving FP a call tomorrow to verify they have ”accepted” my order, if so, the waiting game begins here as well.

Again congrats!

wc901

Reaction score
Walked in to dealer on Friday to order a F-250 Tremor and prodded about Raptor allocations and got an early birthday present as the dealer had just gotten an in claimed allocation. Has order code 01. Sadly Lead foot is no longer a color on the MY22’s.

bprsnt

Reaction score
Reached out to my salesman about my October 10th order that had a original build date of December 6th and then January 24th.

Now its February 21st. :rolleyes: