Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LParkhurst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen a couple on here with an ETA during the shutdown so maybe the transport companies still run? Never heard anything for sure one way or the other. Hope they run though, hate to have my truck just sitting there in the cold instead of in the warm garage at my house lol. Getting close to being here either way I guess.

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Dearborn Truck Plant is shut down from 12/23 to 1/12. The Non-Production dates are on the Henry Ford website.[/QUOT

Thanks for the info. I wonder why they would give build dates for the 10th.

So I called SVT this morning and they said that shipping does not close down for the 3 weeks like the plant. However it'***** or miss from when your truck is finished being built to when it ships. They wait for a full load.

Last edited:

LParkhurst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to see thing are moving along for everyone! Will be cool seeing all the pics!!

Just off the phone with SVT. Mine was built on the 17th as per the sticker. It is already in Ill. with expected dealer arival between the 24th and 28th. For some reason it was put directly on convoy and left the plant without the normal delay. Excited.

muddy00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just off the phone with SVT. Mine was built on the 17th as per the sticker. It is already in Ill. with expected dealer arival between the 24th and 28th. For some reason it was put directly on convoy and left the plant without the normal delay. Excited.

What state are you in?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20