Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cswht

Reaction score
SVT is great for getting information once the truck is built, but it can be frustrating when you find out how long shipping actually takes. My truck was built on 11/26 and has been sitting in a rail yard in town for two days on the train waiting to be transferred to another rail yard to be off loaded to be trucked to dealership. They are telling me it could take two more days. So close but so far.

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure why or if its normal or not but I can assure you that's what happened. I do not want to post my vin but would be happy to talk to you privately if you have any questions.

No it's not necessary. It is so out of the norm I figured you were messing with us. Which I wouldn't blame someone because we are like a bunch of excited children. If that's what happened I'm happy for you!

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVT is great for getting information once the truck is built, but it can be frustrating when you find out how long shipping actually takes. My truck was built on 11/26 and has been sitting in a rail yard in town for two days on the train waiting to be transferred to another rail yard to be off loaded to be trucked to dealership. They are telling me it could take two more days. So close but so far.

I think it'***** or miss with shipment. They wait for a full load before they send them off.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

I have a Saturday build date on my window sticker...they work on Saturdays?

I believe reading that they do. Two eight hour shifts a day six days a week.

WRAPDUP

Reaction score
I hope everyone is having a good Saturday at the factory....pretty exciting to get the window sticker. I feel like things are starting to get real.

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know why SVT is closed today? The recording says it's a plant Holiday.

Hunting season?

Found out it was their "Holiday Party" Just SVT was closed!

Last edited:

LParkhurst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No clue what holiday it would be. Called and got that recording too, have to try back tomorrow. Hope to get an ETA soon.

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No clue what holiday it would be. Called and got that recording too, have to try back tomorrow. Hope to get an ETA soon.

I'll be calling back tomorrow as well. I wonder if the whole plant was closed today or just the SVT department.