Order changes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can make any changes you wish before the VIN is assigned. You are locked into your order once you get a VIN.

OP
OP
RaptorMaryland

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my VIN on the same day that I asked to add the Orange accent package amd was denied!
Thought i had plenty of time but now i must rock the Raiders package .
Get your request in ASAP

How long after your order was input into the ford system, did it take to get a VIN? My date for input was 22 december, so now in full wait mode.

And hoping my 17 year old honda will last 3 more months.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RaptorMaryland

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sometime over the holiday im not sure . I put my 1k deposit down Sep29 and when I called my salesman to wish him a happy new year, aka as check on my order, he just happened to have a VIN for me. amazing luck i guess. Build date on sticker is 1/9 dealer says 2/5 so im waiting with you :Pshyco::

Thanks

Sounds like he had the VIN a long time before you called. My Ford dealer actually input my data into the online order system the day I gave them my $1000 to hold it. I even sat there next to him as he did it. And watched him hit the order button to get it built. He gave it a priority of 11 which is as high as he can set it.

Let me know your actual delivery date so I can calculate mine from your data. Post a truck picture here if you are not so excited and can get off the road to post.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't wait.... i decided to add bead locks even though I'm going aftermarket. The very next day (before I had a chance to e-mail my dealer) I had a VIn assigned. haha