Order Cancellation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorBoi

Reaction score
Being that its almost time to be able to order a 2014 I have decided to just wait it out.........longer! I had an order with no status (unscheduled clean) that I put a deposit of $500 for. They wanted more but i said $500 they accepted. My question is could I get that deposit backup on canceling the order or forfeit it?
Anyone do this?

Thanks for your input.

OP
OP
R

RaptorBoi

Reaction score
The dealer stated that it was not refundable. Yet nothing in writing was given to such effect? Just received a receipt for the $500.00 I left. Anyhow I'll shoot for the best to get my money back. If not thanks to this forum I can get one below MSRP.
Thank you all for the input. I was beginning to worry about not being able to cancel

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dont let them bully you out of your money. People change their mind on orders for vehicles all the time. As long as your order has not been processed for build I see no reason why you could not back out. Especially when you are looking to get a new model. I would not order your new raptor from the same dealer if that is how they are going about business.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer stated that it was not refundable. Yet nothing in writing was given to such effect? Just received a receipt for the $500.00 I left. Anyhow I'll shoot for the best to get my money back. If not thanks to this forum I can get one below MSRP.
Thank you all for the input. I was beginning to worry about not being able to cancel

It should be refundable. Depending on the waiting time dealerships realize that they have no control over orders. If I was you I would try to see if they can guarantee you one of the first spots on the list for 2014.

OP
OP
R

RaptorBoi

Reaction score
I can try. Only thing is I can get one at an even better price thanks to the list of dealers on here. So if they don't match I won't deal.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Naw, just get you money back and walk. Tell them financially it's just not going to work out this year, it's really none of their business anyway. Then find another dealer who will give you a better deal. Get your name on a list for a 2014. Since you can't order, the shouldn't require a deposit. Then phone them every couple weeks, to see when the order info is available and they know your serious.