Order Books Open June 10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First time Raptor buyer and have never driven a Gen 2. But 450 HP sounds pretty solid for a truck. Seems like alot of folks complaining about the current HP. Does the Gen 2 feel under powered? Or I'm I missing something.
I feel Ford will be filling the void for the folks that want more Horse power with the R. So why mess with the current motor that has already been proven. Just my humble opinion.
We’re a bunch of whiny spoiled brats with our trucks so complaining about the hp (or lack of) is only natural.

Does the Gen 2 feel underpowered? Assuming you’ve only driven regular F-150 and other 1/2 tons, no, the Raptor does not feel underpowered whatsoever.

With that said, since mine is tuned with a a few bolt ons and a FMIC, a stock Raptor (to me) would now feel like a grandpa truck. So you can now see why we all bitch and whine about power while being giddy like a bunch of girls about the Raptor R… whenever the hell it comes.

Just___Rel

Reaction score
I have a 500Awhp 01’ s4 that i built um’teen years ago. I test drove GLE 580 the other day and when i came back I told the salesman. “It a very very nice and quick vehicle. I just simply wasn’t as thrilled as i expected to be.

Meanwhile, the other two parties in attendance rode home with me in silence because they were scared when i was driving the GLE. (Which i never had over 70mhp during our short Covid test drive)

To each is own. Lol

And with that pointless story because I’m sitting here waiting for my kid to fall asleep.

GEN3 Raptor HURRY TF up. I have never drove one so all any HP is fine HP to me

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m supposed to order Thursday but was told the 68r package with the 37’s won’t be available yet, late availability.
First I heard that. My dealer told me to come on Thursday to put my order in. I specifically told him I'll be ordering the 37 Package.

RRick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard the 37” option is limited. My dealer got one of each. I am the Lucky Dog getting a 37. Hope it not delayed but I wouldn’t be shocked if it was.

Kingfish

Reaction score
My order with the 37 package was submitted Tuesday, 6/15, the cutoff date for my dealer Raptor allocation. The dealer received a delay notification the next day due to the 37 package. No details provided by Ford. The order remains submitted, and we are in a holding pattern, not knowing anticipated availability of the 37 package.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order with the 37 package was submitted Tuesday, 6/15, the cutoff date for my dealer Raptor allocation. The dealer received a delay notification the next day due to the 37 package. No details provided by Ford. The order remains submitted, and we are in a holding pattern, not knowing anticipated availability of the 37 package.
I'm not sure if 6/15 is the cut off date. Alot of dealers are waiting for the WBDO to open today. If the 37 Package is delayed maybe Ford will turn them into MY 22's or is that to much wishful thinking. Lol