Order at MSRP near Colorado ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone who finds one is going to buy it. You're in a race with everyone else. An R at MSRP is enough of a unicorn that you're going to find it yourself or you're going to get in the back of a long line. A sales guy posted here that his dealer was doing MSRP on the R. Had seven on the waiting list already.

OP
OP
Ambassador

Ambassador

Reaction score
Anyone who finds one is going to buy it. You're in a race with everyone else. An R at MSRP is enough of a unicorn that you're going to find it yourself or you're going to get in the back of a long line. A sales guy posted here that his dealer was doing MSRP on the R. Had seven on the waiting list already.

Thank you Sir. Appreciate it.

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score

Hey that's me! He got with me. Good luck to everyone!

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last month I got a call from a CO dealer saying if I’m willing to pay 25k over, they will put my name on the top of the waiting list.

Pikser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I offered to purchase at MSRP but with an empty gas tank. Unfortunately they are still laughing….