Order 37 at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
drbubbles84

drbubbles84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude ! Guess your married or celibate ! Lady’s love that moon roof and that big back seat sure makes it just a bit better lol . No problems with mine ! In fact it’s helped me more than hurt me lol . Maybe Prius time for you ?
Don't need a truck to get a lady, like you clearly do, brother.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
" it's much cheaper to build your own brodozer with a cheap lift kit and big tires."
Went to the local off-road shop to get a nitrogen charge. A simple, $20 transaction that normally takes 5 minutes. The customer ahead of me is the classic brodozer: he's got earrings, a wife beater, and tattoos on the back of his skull. He's trying to buy the tallest lift he can finance for a leased truck. Admits he never actually drives on dirt, so it doesn't matter if the 4wd still works. When I returned, he was running the limit on his 3 credit cards, while they were financing the rest of the build through their own in-house credit card.

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alot of very gullible and stupid people around. Just a heads up to all the fan boys, Ford is currently slashing all dealers scheduled inventory in about half. Secondly the over blown 37 package that everybody wants, which they will never use and idiots only want the cosmetic look, are also being cut back hard. So basically there is a very possible odds that you will be waiting at least 6 months or probably you will not even get one regardless of what your dealer tells you. Alot of the dealers are lying to suck buyers in to commit to a " raptor" and then they are lucky to get a 35 package. Smart people will wait 1 more year because with the stock market and crash and inflation we are heading for a recession at that point raptor prices will come down. But for all the Idiots who have to have a raptor right now, go ahead cost yourself $ 5000.00 to $ 20,000.00 to help finance the dealerships owners ski resort or help pay for his kids private school.

Idiots.

ddanny888

Reaction score
I don't know about the 37 package, but you definitely do not want the moonroof. First, because you don't want it. Second, it's a fragile POS that requires constant maintenance. Third, it's heavy so it reduces the already low payload and increases body roll. Fourth, virtually all dealer orders include one because the dealer makes more profit that way. That means that no-moonroof vehicles are more rare. About half of buyers don't want the moonroof, so demand will be higher for a no roof version on the secondary market. And the power tailgate? Yeah, you don't want that. Or the step. If you can't close your own tailgate it's time for a Prius. Or a wheelchair.

In general, lower optioned vehicles sell used for a higher percentage of original cost than loaded vehicles. That's certainly true for gen 2. Used 801a sells for more than you would expect. The (uneducated) buyer sticks his head inside, says "Leather, check" and that's it. 800a same same. Raptor, sort of affordable. Done. Loaded sells for more dollars, yes, but you get a smaller portion of each dollar spent back.
Not in my cases but we’ve a few f150s in the family ranging from 2015-2020 Lariat-limited and gen2 raptor all equipped with that same huge para sunroof.

dboat

Reaction score
Got mine pre-owned w/o a sunroof.. live in Texas and just dont need the beatdown of the extra sun here. I had a platinum and never opened it. in regards to the comment about the tail gate option, I had a minor stroke, so the help is appreciated and not interested in driving a prius. I dont need a wheelchair just yet. Being almost 65, I appreciate some of the extra features and they allow me to be a safer driver as well.

OP
OP
drbubbles84

drbubbles84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine pre-owned w/o a sunroof.. live in Texas and just dont need the beatdown of the extra sun here. I had a platinum and never opened it. in regards to the comment about the tail gate option, I had a minor stroke, so the help is appreciated and not interested in driving a prius. I dont need a wheelchair just yet. Being almost 65, I appreciate some of the extra features and they allow me to be a safer driver as well.
Sorry to hear about that! But yeah I can see why in your case a power tailgate makes sense.

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alot of very gullible and stupid people around. Just a heads up to all the fan boys, Ford is currently slashing all dealers scheduled inventory in about half. Secondly the over blown 37 package that everybody wants, which they will never use and idiots only want the cosmetic look, are also being cut back hard. So basically there is a very possible odds that you will be waiting at least 6 months or probably you will not even get one regardless of what your dealer tells you. Alot of the dealers are lying to suck buyers in to commit to a " raptor" and then they are lucky to get a 35 package. Smart people will wait 1 more year because with the stock market and crash and inflation we are heading for a recession at that point raptor prices will come down. But for all the Idiots who have to have a raptor right now, go ahead cost yourself $ 5000.00 to $ 20,000.00 to help finance the dealerships owners ski resort or help pay for his kids private school.

Idiots.
Ok karen

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

Idiots.

Holy hell? You pissed you didn't get one? What's with the crap comment?? No need for it.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Idiots.
37's are a must. You should see the curbs at my local Starbucks.