Order 37 at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made 24000 over msrp on my C8. I just didn’t care for the car. Crazy world now. My Raptor R my last truck.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get ready and save up all those bucks you make on the vehicles. Sticker shock will not be the word for it when the limited R is finally produced. Even in a normal car market this truck is going to command 2nd and 3rd mortgages figuratively speaking on the ADM side of things.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your ordering a 37 pp you better hurry up and place an order, like yesterday, unless your not really in no rush or willing to wait. Curious that whomever your dealer is is not pushing you to order quickly either. It could be the dealer is pulling your leg and doesn’t have an allocation and just wants to hold your money (deposit- non refundable) hostage for the next several months with no movement from the unscheduled purgatory. Or he’s really good guy or gal and is holding an allocation just for you at msrp because you seem to be a great person? Idk but good luck either way I guess, it’s you be driving it remember that.
I sold my Gen 3 Friday to my brother. I paid 3200 over msrp. I want a R , dealer in Texas tried to sell me another 2022 4500 over msrp. I declined keeping my 2020 till the great one appears. The Gen three was great and so is my 2
My Gen 3 was 83000 sold for 78000

Blu21

Reaction score
get the truck you like more! a few years back now i bought a used 2014 with 37s already installed. no sunroof and no need - plus not like youre ever going to have trouble selling a raptor. i had a lifted silverado on 33s before my current raptor with 37s...and i now believe ALL trucks need 37s.

so go with the truck you like most - you'll be able to resale ANY well taken care of truck with the name "raptor." the question to ask is if the package that has 37s is worth the added price....

MSRP for this in todays market = resell it in a week and actually make a profit if you dont like what you chose.