Order 37 at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broken Wrench

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine pre-owned w/o a sunroof.. live in Texas and just dont need the beatdown of the extra sun here. I had a platinum and never opened it. in regards to the comment about the tail gate option, I had a minor stroke, so the help is appreciated and not interested in driving a prius. I dont need a wheelchair just yet. Being almost 65, I appreciate some of the extra features and they allow me to be a safer driver as well.
Yeah, the one I ordered (that Ford never built) did not have a moonroof as I never used the one in my Gen 1 either. but I did have the tailgate step, just helped when loading stuff in the back and making a hundred trips to get the kids camping gear in there. And like everything else the 37's give a little more ground clearance but sacrifice speed and mpg so its a trade off. If you live in the west and have room to explore it could be good, in high speed stuff it really doesn't help. I agree about the sun though, if you don't close the sun shade it gets really hot inside one.

Scottx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My moon roof works great 3 years and counting. Naysayers galore but opinions are like as holes everybody has one. Guy is most likely a Prius poser the way he b s ‘s
And tailgate step is sooo worth it.
32,*** miles no problem use it all the time. SO THERE

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Prius poser where? Who? We need to address this lol

@smurfslayer @CoronaRaptor @MurderedOutSVT

Truth be told the pano roof to keep it perfectly quiet does require some greasing on the seals and mechanism a couple of times a year at a minimum so there is no rattle. Otherwise they do work well.

The power tailgate is pretty cool and the step rocks if and when you need it. It may depend on how you use the truck. For resale many of these options help.

Last edited:

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My moon roof works great 3 years and counting. Naysayers galore but opinions are like as holes everybody has one. Guy is most likely a Prius poser the way he b s ‘s
And tailgate step is sooo worth it.
32,*** miles no problem use it all the time. SO THERE
Have you ever done any high speed dirt runs? My friend’s gen2 moonroof was flawless for 3 years and then we took it offroading out in anza borrego one day. He pushed it so hard it felt like the truck was going to rattle apart to pieces. Impressively afterwards, everything was still in perfect shape. No extra squeaks or rattles. Except the moonroof. Always leaked after that. The water doesn’t make its way into the cabin because of the drip guard thing, but it does leak and you can hear the outside noises just a tad more.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Prius poser where? Who? We need to address this lol

@smurfslayer @CoronaRaptor @MurderedOutSVT

Truth be told the pano roof to keep it perfectly quiet does require some greasing on the seals and mechanism a couple of times a year at a minimum so there is no rattle. Otherwise they do work well.

The power tailgate is pretty cool and the step rocks it and when you need it. It may depend on how you use the truck. For resale many of these options help.
I don't know where to begin.

I guess we could start by awarding this fantastic specimen8uACutL.jpg

Now....who's the lucky recipient of this nicely modded example?

@smurfslayer @CoronaRaptor @K223 ......lets discuss

:popcorn:

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Allocations were released to dealers for MY22 in early Oct. Dealers received ~25% of their allocations in 37's. No additional allocations released yet. I find it hard to believe a dealer still has allocations left for 37's. If they are taking your order it is likely without an allocation to provide you (yet). Hopefully they get more and you are not behind others they have already taken "orders" from without allocations...

Playing the immediate resale game is always a gamble on new vehicles. I am guessing if/when the Raptor R comes out, the resale on V6 35 and 37's are not going to be as much as they are now. I would guess that the less you have initially the better luck you may have to get most of it back out.
Some will have buyers remorse after the R comes and also the 23. The 21’s are getting here mid 22 still. This was a jacked up 2 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir