GEN 2 Orange S1 covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Heavyfoot88

Reaction score
Hey guys...maybe someone can shed some light on this for me.
A few months ago I bought the triple fog light setup with bezels for my raptor and then I made the purchase of the S1 orange lenses to make the light match as closely to the factory orange as possible.
Can someone please tell me how these install? Should there be some additional hardware with these? Do these go over the existing yellow lenses that are there or do they replace them?
Sorry for the silly questions and if this has been covered before please direct me there, but I couldn’t find anything.
I’m probably the only person who can’t seem to figure this out...so if someone could give me a hand that would be great.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So are a they the full lens replacement or the cover? With full lens replacement, you unscrew the 4 Allen bolts on the S1 and then you swap the lens. Use the new O-ring. Pretty easy.

OP
OP
H

Heavyfoot88

Reaction score
It’s the ones that ORA sell. I’m not sure that they’re a lens replacement or a cover cause there doesn’t seem to be a spot for a gasket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trooper

Reaction score
Let me know about the light output with the orange lens. I have the same setup and was curious about the difference between the orange and yellow.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also curious about the results of this. Just had a state trooper stop me because they looked green to him, so this might be a good fix for me.

D

Deleted member 12951

I'm also curious about the results of this. Just had a state trooper stop me because they looked green to him, so this might be a good fix for me.
Regardless of the color, they are off-road only lights. They are not DOT approved so hopefully the trooper just gives you a warning but I wouldn’t expect that to always be the outcome if you decide to run them on pavement.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He just have me a warning. He wasn't concerned about the brightness, and oncoming traffic doesn't seem to care either. I live in a pretty remote area, so I'm hoping I don't get called out on whether they are legal or not.