GEN 2 Orange S1 covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our custom Baja Designs S1 and KC Flex lenses are definitely a true amber (designed to mimic the same color as the Raptor's OEM running lights) than the amber/yellow lenses that come from Baja or KC.

YSckZfc.jpg

4lhHr4P.jpg

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You don't have those covers for Squadrons, do you?

Would be nice if my fogs matched. I remember ppl painting their clear tail lights red with Krylon paint. Might be able to find orange/amber.

I did find a lens tint paint made my etech (UK) and there and orange that looks like the oem lights.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the ORA S1 reverse lights on my truck - they work great, thanks.

Do S1's have an amber snap on cover as opposed to the bolt on lens? Do they have a black cover?

Baja Designs has not made nor offered any snap on covers for the S1's yet. It's possible in the future, but nothing as of right now.

amREADY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody have any input re: light color with these ambers installed over the yellow vs. the clear S1 lenses?
I have amber squadron driving combos and I really like them in the dust, rain, etc. I think you can see farther in clear in clear conditions, but I don't push my speeds at night compared to those running in the desert etc. If I add spots to my setup I'll do clear, and leave the driving combos as amber. Not sure if that is what you were asking.

My reverse are clear to help make sense of what's behind me in the camera. I'd go for amber covers on them to double them up as chase lights if I could get some to fit on the S1s vs. changing the lens.