Orange CF Trim?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
....right.
I get it. new guy. I'll take the hazing.
Just joking around bro, no worries! Edit: best part of the 18’s is the full leather seat! I really wanted an orange accent but the 19 i wound up with was a better fit.

Last edited:
OP
OP
piracy

piracy

Reaction score
Just joking around bro, no worries! Edit: best part of the 18’s is the full leather seat! I really wanted an orange accent but the 19 i wound up with was a better fit.
All aces, brother. Non taken whatsorever.
This is a first for me, so it's all new. Nothing to compare it to really.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks fuggin mint. Love the graphics and tailgate delete with the orange , very tasteful. How many miles ?

OP
OP
piracy

piracy

Reaction score
Looks fuggin mint. How many miles ?
79k-change. The CarFax was mint. Dude didn't miss an oil change for 5yrs. 3-4months like clockwork regardless of miles. Not to mention all of the other upkeep.
My only gripe is the tailgate. I like the appliqué. I'd trade in a heartbeat if someone crosses my path with on.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
79k-change. The CarFax was mint. Dude didn't miss an oil change for 5yrs. 3-4months like clockwork regardless of miles. Not to mention all of the other upkeep.
My only gripe is the tailgate. I like the appliqué. I'd trade in a heartbeat if someone crosses my path with on.
You’ll find one eventually im sure.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From pics it looks like they took decent care of the leather too, usually high mileage (or even low mileage) all have a terrible glow to them from oil or too much product.

Also are those water spots on the right side dash? Or just overspray from cleaning?