Orange CF Trim?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

piracy

Reaction score
So, Just purchased the new rig Saturday and it's being delivered today or tomorrow. A few warranty issues are being fixed that I saw were missing from the CarFax. In the meantime, I went ahead and got SS lines and new pads. This big girl needs better stopping power.

I digress, it came with the orange accent package, but I noticed only select things are orange, and I all find online are the normal CF trim moldings and covers. Are there any ones tinted like the Factory accent orange? I've been searching and could not find any information. Apologies if this has been answered already. Still navigating through the forum.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, Just purchased the new rig Saturday and it's being delivered today or tomorrow. A few warranty issues are being fixed that I saw were missing from the CarFax. In the meantime, I went ahead and got SS lines and new pads. This big girl needs better stopping power.

I digress, it came with the orange accent package, but I noticed only select things are orange, and I all find online are the normal CF trim moldings and covers. Are there any ones tinted like the Factory accent orange? I've been searching and could not find any information. Apologies if this has been answered already. Still navigating through the forum.
You could get a wrap. Not that hard to do and will look nice.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dont over do it with the orange man, its the subtlety with that package that makes it so nice. You’ll look like you’re trying to hard or basically look like yr from NyC or long island…

OP
OP
piracy

piracy

Reaction score
Yeah, you're right. I haven't had the chance to soak the interior in to gauge what was trimmed. I just picked her up today, and I'll definitely do the wheel trim and cluster hood.

I'll see how it looks from there.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, you're right. I haven't had the chance to soak the interior in to gauge what was trimmed. I just picked her up today, and I'll definitely do the wheel trim and cluster hood.

I'll see how it looks from there.
Make sure you spoon on some 22”spinners with 35” 45 series sidewall tires :rotflmao: