GEN 2 ORA550 Package and Tune Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@MacK88DO

Appreciate the feedback. But most importantly, we're glad to hear that you're happy with our ORA550 performance package!

I may have to try this out. I have the MPT and still cant use sport mode or it will cause misfires but runs great in normal mode. Can they just do the plugs and tune?

Yes, we can definitely do that!

Can they tune if I have an N Gauge from my MPT tune? Already have the ADD IC to fit my winch and bumper.

Yes, that's not a problem!

Coldsteele35

Reaction score
First time poster. I too purchased this package and am very happy with the results huge difference from stock. Everyone was very helpful especially Kino. Couldn’t recommend more! I am adding the AMS boost tubes as well.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First time poster. I too purchased this package and am very happy with the results huge difference from stock. Everyone was very helpful especially Kino. Couldn’t recommend more! I am adding the AMS boost tubes as well.

Awesome! Glad to hear it’s working out. And the boost tubes are a great addition.

lilgsx96

Reaction score
Oh why did I clicked on this thread. Its going to make me spend more money.
I to have the ORA550 from Off road alliance. I have everything but the exception of the boost tubes. You guys are gonna make me buy the boost tube now. I too can agree with the trans tuning it is a must. Mine in normal mode shifts through the gears perfectly now. I have not really had a chance to run in sport mode or Baja mode yet, it’s been raining for four days straight up here at Washington state. I also went with this specific to do to gearhead tunin it’s self. Gearhead/Matt tune my 6.0 L Ford diesel and also my 6.4 L Ford diesel. His tunes were far better than anyone else’s transmission tunes that I ran in the past. That’s what made me excited about getting this tune for the Raptor.

I run the N gauge with mine. I wanted the option to get other tunes from other vendors that’s why I went with the tuner I did.

Last edited:

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh why did I clicked on this thread. Its going to make me spend more money.
I to have the ORA550 from Off road alliance. I have everything but the exception of the boost tubes. You guys are gonna make me buy the boost tube now. I too can agree with the trans tuning it is a must. Mine in normal mode shifts through the gears perfectly now. I have not really had a chance to run in sport mode or Baja mode yet, it’s been raining for four days straight up here at Washington state.

I run the N gauge with mine. I wanted the option to get other tunes from other vendors that’s why I went with the tuner I did.

Glad to hear you're liking it as well! We worked very hard on brining a great tune and performance package to market.

And yea, the Boost Tubes are pretty awesome. With no tune at all we saw dyno results of only a few horsepower and +20/TQ! With a tune, we've been seeing 20HP/20TQ.

DrewFish11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're liking it as well! We worked very hard on brining a great tune and performance package to market.

And yea, the Boost Tubes are pretty awesome. With no tune at all we saw dyno results of only a few horsepower and +20/TQ! With a tune, we've been seeing 20HP/20TQ.

I already have the N gauge tuner from a previous tune (MPT). Would you mind Pm'ing me a quote for the ORA 550 tune. Looking at leaving MPT to go this route as I have not had success with their tune.

More info on what it takes to do the N gauge switch over between companies would be helpful as well. Thanks in advance.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@DrewFish11

We can definitely work with your or anyone else's N-Gauge tuner. While our ORA550 performance package utilizes an SCT Tuner, we can definitely customize to suit individual needs or wants.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@DrewFish11

We can definitely work with your or anyone else's N-Gauge tuner. While our ORA550 performance package utilizes an SCT Tuner, we can definitely customize to suit individual needs or wants.
I have a question out of curiosity. I have a SCT power flash (model 3000)That I used for my 05 Mustang back in the day, it’s unmarried and been sitting in the closet. Would that work for the Raptor or is a X4 needed?

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a question out of curiosity. I have a SCT power flash (model 3000)That I used for my 05 Mustang back in the day, it’s unmarried and been sitting in the closet. Would that work for the Raptor or is a X4 needed?

Negative. Newer SCT X4 or SCT BDX style tuner is required. Or N-Gauge.