Options for Center Cap for Method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor rick

Reaction score
if anyone is introusted i have a set of 4 method center caps brand new also a set of vince black with silver engraved svt sign if anyone is introusted

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys a new run is going in this week. I've got a new logo for the guys running the new trucks. I'm doing a very limited run of them all black murdered out and of course etched out so the logo is silver. Check out the garage sale for info or email me.

Runnhyd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any new info?? How goes the production any estimated shipping dates yet??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomahawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just get American eagle wheels then you don't have to worry about center caps since they are flush with the rest of the wheel...they stick out about the same as methods and they look like methods...only difference is they are 9 inch wide instead of 8.5 but it will save you a ton of head aches regarding center caps, I love mine

Attachments

• american eagle wheels.jpg
    american eagle wheels.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 203

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boom!

2017 raptors bring it on!

AED80C2A-E5D4-465E-8A9E-09999A865758.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Packing up current order today!

Quick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pic doesn’t work!!! Stupid photobucket...

Do you have them available still? Thinking about pickup up a set of Methods for my ‘18 and I HATE the standard center cap.

Going with either the Method NV or Mesh...

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score