optional BL wheel , if you order the 35s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wheels are what have value, even if the tires are brand new, you won't get much for them.
I actually have 2 full sets of OE Raptor wheels for mine, one for summer and one for my winter mounted tires.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got the 35” BL wheel bc it was on the build that was already entered from my dealer after we negotiated my trade in. I agree that in all but one pic I’ve seen of them the BL look ugly as hell (I think the stock 35 looks pretty great). They will be on a leadfoot truck also so I’m afraid that means the grey/black paint will blend in even more.

I did save the 17” venomrex wheels in highland bronze off of my gen 2…so I think the VR’s will look nice if these BL’s do not.

def want to keep a set of oem wheels around though. No way my dealership was giving me the same offer without them.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the 35” BL wheel looks good as well. Are there a ton of options out there for a forged BL wheel…that looks descent?

party2309

Reaction score
I’m just worried about resale value as well as I will most likely sell through a dealership whenever that time comes. So, that is why I went with the BL 35” instead of doing my own.