Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Option regrets... Anyone have them?

Discussion in '2013 Ford SVT Raptor Forum (Reply Only)' started by Mongoose71, Jan 28, 2013.

1. BramageDained

BramageDained Full Access Member

I would have rather had the different wheels than the moon roof, and a white truck.

I was impatient and ended up with a black truck and moon roof instead of a white one with the beadlocks and no moon roof.

2. LandFill

LandFill FRF Addict

I sold the bed extender within a month. It worked great mechanically, but it's only half the height of the bed and didn't tuck away enough for my liking.

Captain Awesome likes this.
  3. OrangeAddict

OrangeAddict FRF Addict

I like the front camera. I have used it quite a few times crawling through some offroad areas here at home. It all depends on what type of offloading your going to do. I also found it quite usefull at HITH. There where quite a few times it came in handy knowing the terrain that I was coming up on.

Wilson likes this.
  4. Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome FRF Addict

i got everything but the bed extender no regrets. love the front camera just need to get my ass in gear and install my Nav/tv so i can use it when ever i want.

Wilson likes this.
  5. Wilson

Wilson FRF Addict

That would be nice^

6. Bigdog44SVT

Bigdog44SVT Full Access Member

I am a couple weeks in with my new Raptor SCrew tuxedo black. I got the factory bed liner. It's great. It's not super thin. Looks like it will hold up well. Same stuff as on the side steps. I'm sure they hold up well. Got the tailgate step. Love that as well. Easy entry. Got every other option including the blue trim, moonroof, and 801A. Grabbed the bead locks as well. Very sharp! No bed extender. Didn't have the need.

I only wish they offered the Ford racing exhaust as an option so I don't have to waste a perfectly good system but I am upgrading to Borlas.

Captain Awesome likes this.
  7. dfelicia

dfelicia Full Access Member

Bed extender is useful, as shown here:
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381707747.002879.jpg

Tailgate step is a must. I love my moonroof - open in vent mode and open the dear slider - perfect amount of air flow for highway driving. Beadlock wheels look great - I get a lot of compliments on them. Front camera? Why not. With nav-TV it's useful even on road. Also very happy with my spray in liner. You could skip that if on the fence and do linex, but that's a hassle if you're ordering, anyway.

I say get the options or you'll have regret. What's a few more thousand when you finance, anyway?

FullAuto, Wilson and Red like this.
  8. RapItUp2013

RapItUp2013 Full Access Member

at 1st i wanted the hood graphic... now im happy i didnt buy it

9. SVT Guy

SVT Guy Full Access Member

I went with the blue interior BASED ON THIS THREAD. having never seen it before. SOOOOO glad I did! I would have been kicking myself BAD!

10. Dan06

Dan06 FRF Addict

All in all I'm steady replacing every part one piece at a time, so honestly I'm glad I ordered it pretty basic.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2013