Option regrets... Anyone have them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2008fx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hate the ford spray in bedliner. was on the truck - got a good deal so i am dealing with it.

goinsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the tonneau cover from Ford. Thought I was getting a hard cover but it was the soft cover that was on the truck when it arrived. Wish I had just waited and got the bak-flip hard tonneau cover. Everything else is great.

ghost rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that's no good, I would not be happy as well. I thought about getting the factory spray in myself but I was not able to see one done by the factory so I didn't get it. Thanks for the feedback!

Bakeo111

Reaction score
Luxury package, tailgate step, bed extender, moon roof, graphics, color, etc. Anyone order them and wish they hadn't? Or not ordered something and wish they had? Which option and why?

I did not order my Raptor but I do have them on my 2013. It took us awhile to find one with all options except for the tailgate step. I will miss that. The graphics grow on you and hopefully will add to the resale. The moon roof is great
and it does not leak like some are saying, the bed extender has been used a couple of times. Luxury package.... well we had a Navigator before.
Hope this helps.

s4forum18

Reaction score
I read the majority of this column, here are my dilemmas:
1.) Spray or drop in bed? Only say one spray in dislike, no other mentions
2.) Front Cam - useless until you do the mod i guess, torn.
3.) Moonroof - Leaning towards no. I like the feel, but I hate the extra noise.
4.) Tailgate step - probably gonna throw it in. I didn't care for it in store but I have a ladder rack on my car right now which helps in getting in the bed.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I read the majority of this column, here are my dilemmas:
1.) Spray or drop in bed? Only say one spray in dislike, no other mentions
2.) Front Cam - useless until you do the mod i guess, torn.
3.) Moonroof - Leaning towards no. I like the feel, but I hate the extra noise.
4.) Tailgate step - probably gonna throw it in. I didn't care for it in store but I have a ladder rack on my car right now which helps in getting in the bed.

You can always have the bed done, the rest you can't add. You could, but wouldn't be the same, or worth it. So I say get the cam, the moonroof and the step. I don't notice any noise from the sunroof.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

I did not order my Raptor but I do have them on my 2013. It took us awhile to find one with all options except for the tailgate step. I will miss that. The graphics grow on you and hopefully will add to the resale. The moon roof is great
and it does not leak like some are saying, the bed extender has been used a couple of times. Luxury package.... well we had a Navigator before.
Hope this helps.

Graphics won't add to resale.