Opinions on what might break on my 2012 screw next..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
Yeah...didnt think it was done since the #27 was still in place....
Electrical...LMAO....I break out in a cold sweat just thinking of cutting into wires.....in fact,I installed Rigid Fogs and Driving Lights in the bumper holes 4 months ago...and they are still NOT wired in..just cant bring myself to cut into that wire harness...So..maybe a trip to dealer for BOTH electrical jobs is in order...!

Only thing worse than having lights which aren't wired is having lights which are wired by a dealer.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only thing worse than having lights which aren't wired is having lights which are wired by a dealer.

LMAO...gee..thanks...been getting the nerve up to even drive into a dealers lot for past 3 months....and sure there are alot of horror stories....but dont think they can be worst than me rutting around the engine compartment with a razor blade....now THATS scary..!
I have not taken a vehicle to a "Dealer" in many,many years...and then it was only cause it was a new Toyota under warranty ....
But,I did bring it to the mechanic I've used for years when its something I cant do...and expected,sure...we will plug it all in (I do have the Raptor Harness to make easy)...should be $50/to $75 bucks..an hours labor tops....but when he says..."WELL"...it 'could" take 1 hr,or it could take 4 hrs..dont know until we get into it...that scares me...@ $95 per hour...thats a mighty big spread.....so figured,yeah maybe this time I should go to dealer who knows exactly what to do.....and not going to charge me for their "learning how to do it" at $120 per hour...at least I would hope so....

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No cutting of the harness involved....You have 4 sire stubs right in the area of the A/C blower, and 4 more inside the dash to the right of the glove box. You hook them up and run power to your lights....Look up "up-fitter switch wiring" on youtube...easy as pie!!

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No cutting of the harness involved....You have 4 sire stubs right in the area of the A/C blower, and 4 more inside the dash to the right of the glove box. You hook them up and run power to your lights....Look up "up-fitter switch wiring" on youtube...easy as pie!!

LMAO....Easy as Pie.....not if your a firm believer in Murphys Law..!
I know....I've checked and it sure looks easy as pie....
Hummmm....what are you doing on Oct. 19th....shall I bring the Razor Blade....:grd:
Seriously....sure hope I get them hooked up by then.....we will see....