OPINIONS ON MONTANA REGISTRATION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Arizona is well known for pulling over anything that looks like a work vehicle but has out-of-state plates and relentlessly quizzing the driver. Even if you get away with it, at some point it's not worth the hassle. I like the one year and then reregister trick.
I get it.

But if I'm going to say...buy a 130,000 dollar super truck or super car. Basic math would say, I'll use 6% tax (MD), that I'm going to pay nearly 8,000 dollars to "drive a vehicle legally" on the road. Imagine the folks that have 200-300k Super cars, you're talking 20,000 a damn car. Not even rich people are happy to pay that, let alone us peasants just trying to breath regular air.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Grew up there and left in '98. Never going back. Dems have turned what was a once a great place to live into an over regulated taxed to the hilt crime tolerant dystopian nightmare.
Born n Raised in Simi Valley CA. The safest city in the world from the 80s and 90s is gone. Its just like LA County now. Left 7 years ago. Was the best thing I ever did.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I grew up in the Midwest. My first job took me to LA in 1986. My job was to extract from a bunch of retiring Title Insurance guys all their rules and decision making process to put into computer code. These guys were all in their 50's and 60's at the time and had grown up in the LA area. I'll never forget going to lunch with them and them telling me stories ( I bet mostly true) how Los Angeles and California was an absolute paradise in the late 40's and 1950's before everyone moved out there.

Now as I get close to the big R, it's my turn to tell someone how beautiful, clean, safe and affordable Seattle was in the late 1980's and early 1990's.
Breaks my fricken heart what happened to Seattle.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Born n Raised in Simi Valley CA. The safest city in the world from the 80s and 90s is gone. Its just like LA County now. Left 7 years ago. Was the best thing I ever did.
I've always wanted to live in SoCal after a graduated from 'SC, but I just can't. The people suck there now and the gov't is driving it into the ground. The people get the gov't they deserve.